Monday 20 June 2016

Nivea In-Shower Moisturiser



Nivea In-Shower Moisturisers

I recieved these two In-Shower moisturisers from Nivea:
http://www.nivea.co.uk/

I have to mention first of all I recieved these in March but they actually came on the day of my nans funeral so I haven't been able to do a review on them straight away (i am so so sorry Nivea for this delay, it won't happen again). All of my exams have also finished so I can put all my time into doing these reviews on my blog as I have tons more to do and they will be up as soon as I can. I love doing this, it seems to have become a big part of my life

Anyway.. Onto the review:

Original
This is the Original In-Shower Body Moisturiser which I recieved from Nivea to review. I have had only good experiences with this and I love the way it moisturises my skin after showering and it makes it feel soft and silky. I am not a fan of the natural scent though, i prefer the fruity ones. This is a good product and at £3.56 (on the Nivea website) although it isn't the cheapest moisturiser around, it is really good value for money.
http://shop.nivea.co.uk/in-shower-body-moisturiser-dry-skin.html

Nourishing Cocoa
This is the Nourishing Cocoa In-Shower Body Moisturiser which I recieved from Nivea to review. It was highly commended in the 2014 Beauty Awards. I use this product on a regular basis during every shower I now have because it has been so good and since recieving it to review, i have bought more out of my own money because I absolutely love how it smells and feels on my skin. At £3.59 (according to the Nivea website) it is quite pricey yet reasonable and does the job really well, i would really recommend it.

Pampering Honey
This is the last of the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturisers that I have been sent to review. I don't have a picture of this one because my mum stole it and didn't save the bottle to take a picture of it. I did use it a few times before she took it though and it smelt really summery - perfect for this time of year. Also at £3.59 (on the Nivea Website) it is well priced and it has a lot of uses out of the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment