Saturday 11 June 2016

Nivea Lip Balm Review

Okay first of all i would like to apologise for how late this review has ended up being, i was just so busy with mocks then actual exams that i completely forgot to set up a new blog for it, thats how long ago it was. I am also in the process of reviewing the In-Shower Moisturisers from Nivea and that review will be up soon too

Nivea Lip Balms








 I recieved the Strawberry, Peach, Cherry and Watermellon lip balms from their range to review. 

Strawberry: This flavour was really fruity and strong and it left a good taste on my lips after applying it. It lasted for a while and made my lips feel moister (if thats a word) and more hydrated



Peach: This lip balm also had a strong fruity flavour and left my lips feeling soft. This is my favourite lip balm of the four as it has the best flavour to it and i found it hydrated my lips more


Cherry: I also really liked this lip balm as it was an extremely strong cherry flavour and even though it was a dark red colour it didn't stain the lips at all which is good for a lip balm that I have been wearing to school.


Watermellon: I didn't seem to like the flavour of this lip balm as much as the others but it has the same standard and like the cherry flavour it doesn't stain the lips



I hope you guys enjoyed this review, if you did then please be sure to share it around with people you know to spread the word about the amazing lip balms from Nivea 

No comments:

Post a Comment