Monday 27 June 2016

Propercorn Campaign

Family Taste Testing
Okay first let me just say sorry the photo quality is not the best in that shot, the camera was not focussing properly.

The other day I got my family together so we could test the popcorn flavours from Propercorn in a fun and engaging way. With an age range from 3-52 we all tasted the different flavours of Propercorn to give feedback. I just want to say a massive thankyou to Olive from Propercorn for sending us all of this lovely popcorn to try. My whole family love popcorn so this was a good way to get the whole family together for the evening. So now the moment you've all been waiting for... The results. What did my family think of the Propercorn?

Niamh (3): She really enjoyed eating the Sour Cream and Black pepper flavoured popcorn and she also really liked the Fiery Worcester Sauce but she did say she found it a bit spicy and said it made her tongue hot. She still likes eating it though but she said she definitely didn't like the Coconut and Vanilla flavour.
Niamh Enjoying the Propercorn
Hayden (10): He only likes the Sweet and Salty flavour and the Lightly Sea Salted flavour.

Grandma: She likes the Coconut and Vanilla flavour popcorn but she says you have to get used to the sweetness as it tasted a bit too sweet at first. She doesn't like the Fiery Worcester Sauce flavour though.

I didn't manage to get the reviews of my parents but my mum said she didn't like the Coconut and Vanilla flavour and she said the taste was still in her mouth after 5 minutes.

So that was the opinions of my family, on the whole they all seemed to enjoy the propercorn and we still have some bags left to eat.

Want to win a lifetime supply of Propercorn? Check out their website The Institute Of Flavour and fill in the details to make your ideal flavour of Propercorn. #FlavourDoneProperly #InstituteOfFlavour  

No comments:

Post a Comment